As someone who has been recently “Stumbled”, I can attest to the enormous amount of traffic StumbleUpon can send you. While I was watching all of the traffic come in, I starter thinking about different ways to I could use StumbleUpon to help market and drive traffic to my blog. And because Link Trains seem to be making a come back, I briefly thought about how a StumbleUpon link train might work. I then promptly went on to the next thought and forgot completely about it. That is until today when I saw that Darin Carter has started a StumbleUpon Link Train of his own.
This link train basically works the same as any other link train with the addition of spreading some “Stumble Love” along with some “Link Love”. This kind of an honor system, so please actually Stumble the sites in the list.
******* Start Copying Here *******
2. Write a short introduction paragraph about where, and how you found the StumbleUpon Trust Train and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
3. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can be accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
4. Take “My New List” and move them into the “The Original List”.
5. Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just Stumbled to your StumbleUpon Trust Train to the “My New List” section.
6. Vote “I Like It!” for all the sites on the StumbleUpon Trust Train!
******* End Copying Here *******